You agree to these Terms by accessing this Web Site. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE. This Web Site is for informational and entertainment purposes only. You agree to comply with all rules, laws and regulations that are applicable to your use of the Web Site, including, without limitation, those governing your transmission or use of any software or data.
OWNERSHIP OF CONTENTS/LICENSE
The Web Site is owned and operated by Kol-Isha.org. The Web Site and all of its current and future content, such as articles, opinions, other text, directories, guides, photographs, illustrations, designs, compilations, images, video and audio clips and advertising, as well as the trademarks, logos, domain names, trade names, service marks, trade identities and any and all copyrightable material (including source and object code) and any other form of intellectual property, and all other materials related to the “look and feel” of the Web Site (collectively, the “Content”) is owned by or licensed to Kol-Isha.org or other authorized third parties and is protected as intellectual property or otherwise. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, no rights (either by implication, estoppel or otherwise) are granted to you. You may only use the Content as expressly set forth in these Terms.
UNAUTHORIZED USE, COPYING, REPRODUCTION, MODIFICATION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING, DISTRIBUTING, DUPLICATING OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF ANY OF THE CONTENT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
You agree to abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any part of the Web Site.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
You agree not to do any of the following while using the Web Site:
- Defame, harass, stalk, harm or threaten to harm, sexually exploit, violently exploit, act violently toward or otherwise abuse or violate the legal right of any party;
2. Upload, post, e-mail, transmit, display, distribute, promote or otherwise make available (collectively, “Transmit”) any material that: (i) is profane, false, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, disparaging (including disparaging of Kol-Isha.org), vulgar, obscene, pornographic or that promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism or illegal acts, or is otherwise objectionable (as determined by Kol-Isha.org in its sole discretion); (ii) contains any negative comments that pertain to an individual’s race or national origin, gender, sexual preference, religion or physical handicap; (iii) adversely affects us or Kol-Isha.org’s business such as discouraging any person or entity from advertising with, linking to or supplying us or our affiliates; (iv) is vulgar, indecent, sexual, obscene or pornographic; (v) promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism or illegal acts; (vi) contains the personal information of a third party; or (vii) is otherwise objectionable (as determined by us in our sole discretion);
- Transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, plagiarizes, or infringes, violates or misappropriates any patent, trademark, trade identity right, trade secret, publicity right, privacy right, copyright (including, without limitation, offering pirated computer programs or links to such programs, information used to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, including serial registration numbers for software programs, or any type of cracker utilities), or any other intellectual property or any other rights of any third party;
4. Transmit material of any kind that contains viruses, Trojan horses, time bombs, worms, spyware, adware, corrupted files, bots, any automated use of the system, such as scripts, or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or post material that interferes with any third party uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Web Site, interferes with or disrupts the Web Site or servers or networks connected to the Web Site or disobeys any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Web Site or take any steps to, on or in connection with the Web Sites that deactivates any copy protection devices, programs or utilities;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Web Site or to Kol-Isha.org, including forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any transmission to the Web Site for any reason;
- Transmit or otherwise make available through the Web Site any personal advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, requests for money, petitions for signature, or offer for sale of any products or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purposes;
- Encourage, promote, solicit or commit conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law, rule or regulation or otherwise make available any material that exploits or harms any individual, corporation or other entity;
8. Use information, a credit card or other financial information that does not belong to you or for which you do not have permission to use;
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to scroll faster than other users of the Web Site are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other user’s ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- Solicit or collect personal data including, without limitation, telephone numbers, addresses, last names or email addresses, about other users;
- Upload, download or transmit any file that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally used or obtained in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our Web Site; or
- Interfere with or disrupt the Web Site, servers, or networks.
You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of this Web Site, whether online or offline. We are not responsible or liable, in any way, for the conduct of any user. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users.
COPYRIGHTS AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND RELATED COMPLAINTS
You may not use the Web Site for any purpose or in any manner that infringes the rights of any third party. We encourage you to report any Content on the Web Site that you believe infringes your rights. Only the intellectual property rights owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner can report potentially infringing Content. If you have a good faith belief that Content on the Web Site infringes your copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights, please follow the procedures set forth below.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the DMCA), we have a designated agent for receiving notices of copyright infringement and we follow the notice and take down procedures of the DMCA. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party; (e) a statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We have a policy of terminating the accounts of users who (in our reasonable discretion) are repeat infringers.
If you believe that any Content on the Web Site contains Content that violates your rights other than copyrights, please provide us at least the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (c) an explanation of what rights you own/have and why you believe the Content infringes your rights sufficient for us to evaluate your complaint; and (d) accurate contact information for you. Please send (a) your notice of claims of copyright infringement on or regarding the Web Site, or (b) a complaint regarding alleged violation of rights other than copyrights, to our copyright agent who can be reached as follows:
By mail: Attn: Copyright Agent for Kol-Isha, LLC, 111 Wall Street, ___ Fl., New York, New York 10005
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is often difficult to determine if your intellectual property rights have been violated or if the DMCA requirements have been met. We may request additional information before we remove any infringing material. If a dispute develops as to the correct owner of the rights in question, we reserve the right to remove your Content along with that of the alleged infringer pending resolution of the matter. We will provide you with notice if your materials have been removed based on a third party complaint of alleged infringement of the third party’s intellectual property rights.
DISCLAIMERS/LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THIS WEB SITE AND ALL CONTENT CONTAINED ON IT ARE DISTRIBUTED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY BY JURISDICTION. IN ADDITION, NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLID, ARE MADE ABOUT: (A) THE WEB SITE; (B) THE CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ON AND PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEB SITE; (C) THE FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEB SITE; (D) THE MESSAGES AND INFORMATION SENT FROM THE WEB SITE BY USERS; (E) ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED VIA THE WEB SITE OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES; (F) SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE WEB SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE; AND/OR (G) ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEB SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE, ANY OF THE WEB SITE’S FUNCTIONS OR ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEB SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Kol-Isha.org makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, availability, or adequacy of any information, facts, views, opinions, statements or recommendations contained on the Web Site or in the Content. This Web Site may be unavailable due to maintenance or malfunction of equipment.
WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES OR USE OF THE WEB SITE IS LAWFUL IN ANY PARTICULAR JURISDICTION AND, IN ANY EVENT, WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM SUCH WARRANTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY USING THE WEB SITE, AND ANY FEATURES OF THE WEB SITE, YOU ACT AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT KOL-ISHA.ORG LIMITS ITS LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE AS SET FORTH BELOW:
NEITHER KOL-ISHA.ORG NOR THE AFFILIATES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO ANY USER’S COMPUTER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION.
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED: YOU AGREE THAT KOL-ISHA.ORG AND THE AFFILIATES, AS APPLICABLE, ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, ECONOMIC OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES), WHETHER BASED IN TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF THIS WEB SITE) INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, RESULTING IN ANY WAY FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (1) THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTAND SOFTWARE; (2) THE USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE WEB SITE; (3) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE; (4) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH COPYRIGHT OWNERS; (5) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE WEB SITE’S TECHNICAL OPERATION, EVEN IF COMPANY OR THE AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES; OR (6) YOUR RELIANCE UPON ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE WEB SITE. IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY OR THE AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR LOSS OR INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION IN THESE TERMS, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL COMPANY OR THE AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY REASON RELATED OR ANY CAUSE OF ACTION WHATSOEVER IN AN AMOUNT GREATER THAN FIFTY DOLLARS ($50).
YOU RECOGNIZE AND CONFIRM THAT IN THE EVENT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES THAT ARISE OUT OF OUR ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, PROGRAM, TELEVISION SHOW, MOTION PICTURE OR OTHER AUDIO/VISUAL CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY US OR OUR AFFILIATES OR YOUR UPLOAD INFORMATION, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF THE WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, PROGRAM, TELEVISION SHOW, MOTION PICTURE OR OTHER AUDIO/VISUAL CONTENT OR YOUR UPLOAD INFORMATION OR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES OR ACTIONS RELATED THERETO.
BY ACCESSING THIS WEB SITE, I UNDERSTAND THAT I MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THE BENEFITS OF SECTION _____ OF THE CIVIL CODE OF NEW YORK, AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS:
“A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
By using this Web Site, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Kol-Isha.org from and against any and all actual or alleged claims, demands, causes of action, investigations, settlements, judgments, damages, losses, liabilities, and all costs and expenses of defense (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and other legal fees) (collectively the “Damages”) arising out of or relating to: (1) your use of this Website; (2) your violation of these Terms or any law, rule or regulation; (3) a claim that is based on your use of the Content; or (4) any Content uploaded by you or through your computer to the Web Site or otherwise sent by you to Kol-Isha.org, except to the extent that such Damages are caused by our sole negligence or willful misconduct . You will cooperate as fully and reasonably as required by Kol-Isha.org in the defense of any claim. Kol-Isha.org reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, and you will not in any event settle any claim without the prior written consent of Kol-Isha.org.
THIRD PARTIES/NO ENDORSEMENT
Certain areas of the Web Site may allow you to conduct transactions or purchase goods or services from or through a third party. Also, third party advertisers may offer goods, services and other materials to you on the Web Site. You should be aware that content provided by third parties might contain errors, omissions, inaccuracies, outdated information, and inadequacies and that the content may be subject to terms and conditions, which may be found in the documents and policies of third parties. We make no representations or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy, adequacy, currency or reliability of any Content and will not be liable for any lack of the foregoing.
This Web Site may provide links to third-party web sites. Third parties and third party web sites may have different privacy policies, terms and conditions and business practices than we do. Your correspondence, business dealings or communications with any party other than Kol-Isha.org are solely between you and that third party. We do not endorse, verify, make any representations, or take responsibility for the content, truthfulness, accuracy, quality or completeness of the content or activities conducted by any third party or on any third party web sites. Any complaints, concerns or questions you may have relating to materials provided by third parties should be forwarded directly to the third party. You are strongly encouraged to read the policies, terms, and conditions on any third party web sites. YOU AGREE THAT COMPANY AND THE AFFILIATES WILL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY GOODS, SERVICES, RESOURCES OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY THIRD PARTY CORRESPONDENCE, BUSINESS DEALINGS OR COMMUNICATIONS, OR FOR ANY HARM RELATED THERETO, OR FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT, ADVERTISING, OR BUSINESS PRACTICES OF ANY THIRD PARTY. Reference on the Web Site to any product, process, publication or service of any third party by trade name, domain name, trademark, trade identity, service mark, logo, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by Kol-Isha.org. Users are requested to inform Kol-Isha.org of any errors or inappropriate material found on web sites to which this Web Site is or may be linked.
LINKING TO THE WEB SITE
If you link to this Web Site you may link only to the home page, and the link must be in plain text, unless otherwise pre-approved in writing by Kol-Isha.org. The link to this Web Site must not damage, dilute or tarnish the goodwill associated with any Kol-Isha.org names or any other Kol-Isha.org intellectual property, nor may the link create the false appearance that your web site or organization is sponsored, endorsed by, affiliated or associated with Kol-Isha.org. You may not “frame” or create a border around this Web Site or alter its intellectual property or Content in any way. You may not link to the Web Site from a site that is unlawful, abusive, indecent or obscene, that promotes violence or illegal acts, that contains expressions of racism, that is libelous, defamatory, scandalous, or inflammatory or is otherwise inappropriate (in Kol-Isha.org’s sole discretion). Kol-Isha.org reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate a link with any web site that it deems inappropriate or inconsistent with this Web Site or these Terms. By linking to the Web Site, you agree that you do and will continue to comply with the above linking requirements.
Any software that we make available for download or use from the Web Sites and/or our servers (the “Software”) is copyrighted work of us or our licensors or suppliers. Your use of the Software may be governed by additional terms. Please carefully read any additional terms to determine the full extent of conditions governing the use of such Software. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS SUCH REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THE ADDITIONAL TERMS APPLICABLE TO SUCH SOFTWARE.
Kol-Isha.org operates this Web Site in the United States. Information contained on this Web Site may not be appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to this Web Site where the Content of the Web Site may be illegal is prohibited. If you access this Web Site from other locations, you do so on your own initiative and you are solely responsible for compliance with applicable laws. These Terms will be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflicts of law principles, and specifically will not be governed by the United Nations Conventions on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, if otherwise applicable. Any cause of action filed by you with respect to the Terms or your use of this Web Site must be filed in the County of New York, City of New York, State of New York within ninety (90) days after the occurrence of the facts giving rise to the cause of action, otherwise the cause will be forever barred. You hereby consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in the County of New York, City of New York, State of New York for any cause of action arising under these Terms or related to the Web Site. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Web Site and/or the provision of any Content, program, product, service or other feature described or available thereon to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any such Content, program, product, service or other feature that we provide.
You understand and agree that Kol-Isha.org will determine your compliance with these Terms in its sole discretion. Kol-Isha.org reserves the right to deny access to all or part of the Web Site to any person in its sole discretion. Any violation of these Terms may be referred to law enforcement authorities. Upon termination of your user account or access to the Web Site, or upon demand by Kol-Isha.org, you must destroy all materials obtained from this Web Site and all related documentation.
You are solely responsible for compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with your use of the Web Site, the Content, the Software and Your Upload Information, including, without limitation, those governing your transmission or use of any software or data. These Terms and any applicable Additional Terms contain the sole and entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Web Sites, the Content, the Software and Your Upload Information and supersede any and all other prior written or oral agreements between them. You agree that these Terms or any Additional Terms will not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted these Terms. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which will remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms will be of any force or effect unless made in writing and signed by a duly authorized officer of Kol-Isha.org. The section titles in these Terms are for your convenience only and do not have any legal or contractual effect.
CHANGES TO SITE/TERMS
Kol-Isha.org may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any portion of the Web Site at any time, without notice. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, alter, or otherwise change these Terms and will post any new or revised terms on the Web Site. Therefore, you should review these Terms before using the Web Site. Any updated Terms will be effective as of the time of posting, or such later date as may be specified in the updated Terms, and will apply to your use of the Web Site from that point forward.
The EFFECTIVE DATE of these Terms is August 15, 2014.
You agree not to use the Site to:
- Post any Submission that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm or threaten to harm users in any way;
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass any other person or entity;
- Impersonate any person or entity (including a The Fix agent, enthusiast, or moderator), or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation except in areas that are expressly designated by The Fix for such purpose;
- Disseminate or transmit any content that infringes or violates any party’s copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other proprietary right, including, but not limited to, using third party copyrighted materials, without appropriate permission, using third party trademarks without appropriate permission or attribution, or using or distributing third party information (whether or not protected as a trade secret) in violation of a duty of confidentiality;
- Disseminate or transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs;
- Violate any law (whether local, state, national, or international), whether or not intentionally;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Submission;
- Post any content that you do not have a right to under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationship (which includes inside information, proprietary or confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Interfere with or disrupt The Fix Services, the Site, or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- Collect or store personal data about other users;
- Engage in any activities that would violate the personal privacy rights of others, including but not limited to, collecting and distributing information about Internet users without their permission, except as permitted by applicable law; or
- Post any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.